We had to plan our trip during May 8th, which is Victory Day, a national holiday. Since it falls on a Saturday is it likely that people will take off Friday and Monday? I'm wondering if all the shops,restaurants,museums etc. will be closed for the entire time? I am worries since most museums are closed either Monday or Tuesday anyway, and alot of restaurants are closed on Sundays that nothing will be open on our one available main weekend day which is that Saturday.
Paris on Victory Day
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Berlin Hotels
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 8 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Tennyson Home
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 Where to stay in London in July
- 15 Backpacking through Europe
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 18 Scotland car rental advice
- 19 florence hotel
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 24 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia