I have a very quick question but may need a long and detailed response! My husband and I will be travelling to Greece but will have a 7 hour layover in France and a 20 hour stopover in Italy. Is it crazy of me to think that we can get to the Eiffel Tower, do some sight seeing and maybe a quick stop for a snack in the time I have before we fly out to Italy? I am thinking we will need an hour or so to go through security at the airport once we return from Paris and about an hour to get out of the airport onroute to Paris. Has anyone done anything like this before? I really want to get a few hours to see Paris, but I am afraid it will not be worth the money to get there and back if I cannot have at least 3-4 hours in Paris. Any advice or suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway