I have a very quick question but may need a long and detailed response! My husband and I will be travelling to Greece but will have a 7 hour layover in France and a 20 hour stopover in Italy. Is it crazy of me to think that we can get to the Eiffel Tower, do some sight seeing and maybe a quick stop for a snack in the time I have before we fly out to Italy? I am thinking we will need an hour or so to go through security at the airport once we return from Paris and about an hour to get out of the airport onroute to Paris. Has anyone done anything like this before? I really want to get a few hours to see Paris, but I am afraid it will not be worth the money to get there and back if I cannot have at least 3-4 hours in Paris. Any advice or suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBALPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec#SUPP
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help