I have a very quick question but may need a long and detailed response! My husband and I will be travelling to Greece but will have a 7 hour layover in France and a 20 hour stopover in Italy. Is it crazy of me to think that we can get to the Eiffel Tower, do some sight seeing and maybe a quick stop for a snack in the time I have before we fly out to Italy? I am thinking we will need an hour or so to go through security at the airport once we return from Paris and about an hour to get out of the airport onroute to Paris. Has anyone done anything like this before? I really want to get a few hours to see Paris, but I am afraid it will not be worth the money to get there and back if I cannot have at least 3-4 hours in Paris. Any advice or suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Visit to Sardinia
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England