I have a very quick question but may need a long and detailed response! My husband and I will be travelling to Greece but will have a 7 hour layover in France and a 20 hour stopover in Italy. Is it crazy of me to think that we can get to the Eiffel Tower, do some sight seeing and maybe a quick stop for a snack in the time I have before we fly out to Italy? I am thinking we will need an hour or so to go through security at the airport once we return from Paris and about an hour to get out of the airport onroute to Paris. Has anyone done anything like this before? I really want to get a few hours to see Paris, but I am afraid it will not be worth the money to get there and back if I cannot have at least 3-4 hours in Paris. Any advice or suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Best Indian Food
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 9 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing