I have a very quick question but may need a long and detailed response! My husband and I will be travelling to Greece but will have a 7 hour layover in France and a 20 hour stopover in Italy. Is it crazy of me to think that we can get to the Eiffel Tower, do some sight seeing and maybe a quick stop for a snack in the time I have before we fly out to Italy? I am thinking we will need an hour or so to go through security at the airport once we return from Paris and about an hour to get out of the airport onroute to Paris. Has anyone done anything like this before? I really want to get a few hours to see Paris, but I am afraid it will not be worth the money to get there and back if I cannot have at least 3-4 hours in Paris. Any advice or suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"