I have one week to go to either Italy Paris or London (free air) active 50's hotel exec..looking to spend a week during the tourist things in any of these cities, but on a major budget any suggestions what city would be the best (do not really like museums, more into shopping seeing sites..etc.) where to stay? renting a car? any help or ideas would be so greatly appreciated...just need some guidance on where I could get the best weeks vacation for the money...cyndee
Paris on a Budget one Week Early Sept
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?