One full week
Is it possible for my wife and I to eat on $50US a day in Paris?
We have already rented an apartment so we can save on food, but any other help or tip would be appreciated.
I will also continue looking though the site here to find more ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 Cost of Van from CDG
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 Walking GPS?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 8 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 9 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 10 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 11 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 12 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 15 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 20 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 21 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 22 Portugal trains
- 23 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 24 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 25 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
One full week