One full week
Is it possible for my wife and I to eat on $50US a day in Paris?
We have already rented an apartment so we can save on food, but any other help or tip would be appreciated.
I will also continue looking though the site here to find more ideas.
Paris on a budget
One full week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 21 Days in Central Europe
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 16 London visit
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?