Hi all what's happening in Paris Oct 31-Nov 4? Any new things to do/see? (I've done the Louvre, Sacre Couer, etc..)
On the list already is:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ KODAK TEC*h 24/7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 San Sebastián
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 19 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 20 Castle Stays in Wales
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Can parking
- 25 italy Cinque Terre