I have read that it is 387 steps to the Gargoyle level at Notre Dame? How are the stairs? Are there places or landings to rest along the way? Bathroom close by? It will be a challange but we are determined. So, can you please give me details.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Purchasing iDTGV tickets at the station
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 We're here!
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 25 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June