I have read that it is 387 steps to the Gargoyle level at Notre Dame? How are the stairs? Are there places or landings to rest along the way? Bathroom close by? It will be a challange but we are determined. So, can you please give me details.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 35 Days?
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 car rental
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary