Interesting story about the world's most visited museum and how the big honcho is planning revolutionary changes to the visitors' experiences, many of whom in the past have found the Louvre more of a travail than fun as it should be!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Italy
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 10 Revised itinerary for italy
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Lisbon hotel
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 4 Days in Tuscany
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.