It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 Passport proplems
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 18 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 19 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 22 Itinerary help...
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels