It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Where in Greece
- 5 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Day in Capri
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 TSA Precheck
- 17 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Villa in Italy