It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 Norwegian Air?
- 15 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 16 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 17 Highclare Castle
- 18 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 19 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 20 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Spain: train/rental car help