It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Road trip with our dog
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy