It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?