It's been a while since I traveled to Europe, so I wanted to get advice. In August I'll be flying into Paris. I want to spend a few days in Eze and then go from there to Como for a day/night. Afterwards, I'd head on to Venice, Florence and Rome and back up to Paris.
I'm on a 14 day time table, so this might be a bit rushed although if I'm on a train, I won't be very rushed and can see the great views.
Can anyone offer suggestions of the best way to get to these destinations? Should I maybe fly from Paris to Nice, use the train to get to Como and Rome, and then take a plane from Rome to Paris? I've heard good things about Easy Air, but last time I did this trip I went by car.
Thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Athens
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Transportation from Brno train station
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary