This is my first visit to Europe, and I would be covering Paris (4 nights), Nice (3 nights) and Switzerland (4 nights). I have booked the hotels and the flights and connecting trains and flights. I am staying near Arc de Triomphe in Paris, near Promenade des Anglais in Nice and near Interlaken West in Switzerland.
I needed help on what all things to do and day wise itineraries for the cities listed above. Just one thing, I am not a big fan of the museums, so may be just one or two in Paris would suffice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Health and Nutrition
- 2 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)코리아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 Germany deregistration
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 stonehenge day trip from london
- 11 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 12 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 6 days in Croatia
- 19 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 20 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 21 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 One day in Lille, France
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!