This is my first visit to Europe, and I would be covering Paris (4 nights), Nice (3 nights) and Switzerland (4 nights). I have booked the hotels and the flights and connecting trains and flights. I am staying near Arc de Triomphe in Paris, near Promenade des Anglais in Nice and near Interlaken West in Switzerland.
I needed help on what all things to do and day wise itineraries for the cities listed above. Just one thing, I am not a big fan of the museums, so may be just one or two in Paris would suffice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Budapest & Prague
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy