This is my first visit to Europe, and I would be covering Paris (4 nights), Nice (3 nights) and Switzerland (4 nights). I have booked the hotels and the flights and connecting trains and flights. I am staying near Arc de Triomphe in Paris, near Promenade des Anglais in Nice and near Interlaken West in Switzerland.
I needed help on what all things to do and day wise itineraries for the cities listed above. Just one thing, I am not a big fan of the museums, so may be just one or two in Paris would suffice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Keukenhof in May?
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip