This is my first visit to Europe, and I would be covering Paris (4 nights), Nice (3 nights) and Switzerland (4 nights). I have booked the hotels and the flights and connecting trains and flights. I am staying near Arc de Triomphe in Paris, near Promenade des Anglais in Nice and near Interlaken West in Switzerland.
I needed help on what all things to do and day wise itineraries for the cities listed above. Just one thing, I am not a big fan of the museums, so may be just one or two in Paris would suffice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Budapest Card
- 4 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport