my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 10 Camogli and surrounds
- 11 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 14 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?