my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Basque country ideas
- 5 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 4 days in switzerland
- 9 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 23 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 24 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice