my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 2 Pompeii luggage storage
- 3 Train Help
- 4 Train rides
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 15 Austria
- 16 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 17 Salento penninsula
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?