my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lay over time
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice