my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 2 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 3 Spending money
- 4 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 8 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Provence planning
- 10 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 11 1st Time in Europe
- 12 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 13 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 14 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 15 Hand Gliding in Europe
- 16 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 17 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 18 electrical adaptor plugs
- 19 Shannon airport to Galway
- 20 buying Eruos in advance
- 21 Taking wine home from France
- 22 Where Europeans Vacation
- 23 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 24 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 25 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...