my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 3 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 7 Two for One Days OUt
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 restaurants in Marais district
- 17 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 23 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 24 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 25 A Week In Athens - Trip Report