my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 4 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 5 Croatia Itenerary
- 6 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 7 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 10 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 11 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 14 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 15 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 16 Bandol port of call
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 August
- 21 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 22 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 23 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 24 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 25 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary