my husband and i will be visiting paris for the first time at the end of october... we are on a tight budget and found an apartment in the Chatelet Les Halles neighborhood through a site called AirBnB. We have heard iffy things about the neighborhood and wanted to know if anyone has had any personal experiences, in terms of safety and centrality with this neighborhood we are a couple in our late 30's and dont mind a colorful, bohemian scene, but want to make sure we are not in a dangerous location. thank you
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 Which travel plan?
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 20 Traveling within Italy
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal