I was looking at our Navigo Découverte cards in anticipation of our upcoming trip.
The plastic sleeve contains two cards:
-- the purple & green card with the chip
-- the white card with the name & photo
Is it permissible (or customary) to just carry these two cards around rather than keeping them in the plastic sleeve.
Does the plastic sleeve have an important electronic function -- protecting the chip, for instance?
The sleeve is a little bulky in my wallet...it fits, but it would be more convenient to not use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Ireland Trip
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 7 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 8 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 9 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 My first trip to Crete
- 12 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 18 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 19 Airport Transportation
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE