I was looking at our Navigo Découverte cards in anticipation of our upcoming trip.
The plastic sleeve contains two cards:
-- the purple & green card with the chip
-- the white card with the name & photo
Is it permissible (or customary) to just carry these two cards around rather than keeping them in the plastic sleeve.
Does the plastic sleeve have an important electronic function -- protecting the chip, for instance?
The sleeve is a little bulky in my wallet...it fits, but it would be more convenient to not use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Madrird and Seville
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna