My husband and I (26 and 27 years old) will be in Paris in September. We both love alternative rock music and I am hoping we can find a bar or venue where we can hang out and listen to some live music. I'm guessing that the Bastille or Republique areas would be the place to go (and please tell me if I am wrong), but does anyone have any suggestions for specific places to go or perhaps a website where one can find out who is playing where on specific dates?
Paris Music Venues
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?