My husband and I (26 and 27 years old) will be in Paris in September. We both love alternative rock music and I am hoping we can find a bar or venue where we can hang out and listen to some live music. I'm guessing that the Bastille or Republique areas would be the place to go (and please tell me if I am wrong), but does anyone have any suggestions for specific places to go or perhaps a website where one can find out who is playing where on specific dates?
Paris Music Venues
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 7 Globus Tours
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Help for San Sebastian
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 Royal Opera House question?
- 16 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Please help with itinerary...
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Piedmont - Scenic Drive