My husband and I (26 and 27 years old) will be in Paris in September. We both love alternative rock music and I am hoping we can find a bar or venue where we can hang out and listen to some live music. I'm guessing that the Bastille or Republique areas would be the place to go (and please tell me if I am wrong), but does anyone have any suggestions for specific places to go or perhaps a website where one can find out who is playing where on specific dates?
Paris Music Venues
- 1 Car Rental Locations
- 2 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 3 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Holocaust tours
- 9 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Retirement Vacation
- 12 UK flexipass best option?
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 15 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 18 French Riviera Overview
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 22 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 car hire france and spain
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013