My husband and I (26 and 27 years old) will be in Paris in September. We both love alternative rock music and I am hoping we can find a bar or venue where we can hang out and listen to some live music. I'm guessing that the Bastille or Republique areas would be the place to go (and please tell me if I am wrong), but does anyone have any suggestions for specific places to go or perhaps a website where one can find out who is playing where on specific dates?
Paris Music Venues
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 London for Christmas