We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ※연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 7 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 London advice
- 11 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 23 Driver"s License & Language
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?