We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Paris Museum Pass sites open on Sunday and Monday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!