We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 4 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 5 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 11 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 12 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 13 Touring Wales
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 18 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 19 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 20 St Andrews advice
- 21 3 nights in Tuscany
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary