We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station