We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 2 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 3 Naxos hotel question
- 4 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 5 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 6 Poland Tour Group
- 7 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 11 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 12 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 18 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 21 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 22 Currency
- 23 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 24 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 25 Breakfast: London