We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 Munich restaurant recs
- 8 Norway accessories and must have
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Norway holiday locations
- 13 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Greece in 15 Days
- 22 Adaptors for Belgium
- 23 Walking Scotland
- 24 Home base for a month in France?
- 25 Train Ticket Help