We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 14 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 18 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids