We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car insurance italy
- 2 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 8 Days in Spain
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative