We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Paris Museum Pass sites open on Sunday and Monday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Italy things to do?
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Self-driving tips for France
- 17 Does this sound feasible?
- 18 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 19 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 23 How to make this adventure work?
- 24 Eating in University cafeterias
- 25 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London