We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 2 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 honeymoon in november
- 6 enlighten, brightens and
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 Train from Rome to Naples
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Best airport Car services
- 14 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 18 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 19 Day in London
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 sim card
- 22 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 23 Lake Garda- Italy
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 European Championship