We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Towersey, London
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 15 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 If you had to choose one......