We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 2 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 3 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 Dublin to Dingle?
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 8 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 9 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 10 Switzerland 5 days
- 11 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Any favorite Italian movies to get in the mood
- 17 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 18 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 19 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 20 How to get to Mallorca
- 21 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 22 4 days in Scotland
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi