We'll be in Paris at the end of the month from Saturday through Tuesday. I was thinking of getting the 4 day Paris museum pass, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to where it can be used on Sundays and Mondays.
We were actually thinking of visiting Versailles on a Saturday, because I heard it's less crowded (and the fountains would be on), but could it be Versailles is more crowded on Sunday because a lot of Paris sites are closed? Of course there is more to Paris than museums, but any thoughts on places that are open on Sunday or Monday would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting International Cars from USA
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 16 Barcelona Car rental return
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Italy emergency numbers, which one