We are heading to Paris for a week over Thanksgiving. I understand it is the down time and we may not encounter lines. Wondering if we should bother with the museum pass?
Paris: Museum pass necessary in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 6 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 London tube
- 10 car rental info
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 25 Hotel in Venice