We are heading to Paris for a week over Thanksgiving. I understand it is the down time and we may not encounter lines. Wondering if we should bother with the museum pass?
Paris: Museum pass necessary in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 Reputable Tours
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany