I recently posted my itinerary and said I wasn't sure if the museum pass was worth it since the pass was 10 euro more than the figures I found of the admission prices. Someone said my math was wrong, so I went back and checked- on the site I found for the pass, euroquestpass.com, it lists the pass as 40 Euro. Is there another website for them? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 5 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014