I recently posted my itinerary and said I wasn't sure if the museum pass was worth it since the pass was 10 euro more than the figures I found of the admission prices. Someone said my math was wrong, so I went back and checked- on the site I found for the pass, euroquestpass.com, it lists the pass as 40 Euro. Is there another website for them? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Paris Museum Pass
- 1 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 2 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 3 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 6 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 7 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 8 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Benita In Paris
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 13 Driving through Europe
- 14 Romania Tour Guide
- 15 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 19 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 20 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 21 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 22 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 23 Places to visit from London
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?