Is it worth the high price to see this show.
Other posters say it is crowded, food is so so and show is tacky
Any other suggestions for a great Paris show.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 8 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 38 Days in Paris
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden