Could someone please give me some advice about how to catch the Paris Metro to different monuments?
Ideally, we will be staying in an apartment close to the Eiffel tower. Which line would we catch to get to Notre Dame one day, Monmatre the other? How much would it cost also, and how do you pay/buy a ticket?
Your help would be MUCH appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 23 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Trip Ideas