Could someone please give me some advice about how to catch the Paris Metro to different monuments?
Ideally, we will be staying in an apartment close to the Eiffel tower. Which line would we catch to get to Notre Dame one day, Monmatre the other? How much would it cost also, and how do you pay/buy a ticket?
Your help would be MUCH appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Greek fuel cost
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation