It looks like we can take Paris Metro line 1 from the Gare de Lyon to the Charles de Gaulle - Etoile stop to get to our hotel, which is on Rue Beaujon near the Arc de Triomphe. Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks.
Paris Metro Gare de Lyon to Arc de Triomphe
- 1 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 2 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 3 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Car rental
- 12 Day trip to Capri
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 15 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 RHK's heading to Europe
- 18 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 19 France in 7 days
- 20 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 21 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 22 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 23 Istanbul in April
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Cera 23 in Barcelona