I am a new traveler headed to Paris for my honeymoon and I am having difficulty finding information about which metro line to use. When I arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport I will need to take the metro to Ile Saint Louis. The maps that I have seen do not tell me what 'color' line I should take.
Will someone please direct me to a website that will assist me, or if you've traveled that way before would you let me know the most direct route to take?
Thank you very much for your time! Kate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Hydra, Greece
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 22 8 Hours in Rome
- 23 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Cash machines ATM