I am a new traveler headed to Paris for my honeymoon and I am having difficulty finding information about which metro line to use. When I arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport I will need to take the metro to Ile Saint Louis. The maps that I have seen do not tell me what 'color' line I should take.
Will someone please direct me to a website that will assist me, or if you've traveled that way before would you let me know the most direct route to take?
Thank you very much for your time! Kate
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라＼안전한놀이터
- 2 헬로우바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소ュ인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노˙안전한놀이터
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands