One of the joys of riding around Paris on the metro is to me at least the many busking musicians playing in many stations - and these are not just any ole folks throwing down their hats and playing - but who have to be officially licensed to be awarded one of 300 official buskers allowed to perform at any metro station.
Of course there are also renegade buskers at times - the article points out the ubiquitous accordion players that board trains and illegally play.
Interesting the article says the Chatelet is the world's largest underground station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/ion-z-reviews/
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 5 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Bremerhaven and environs
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!