Any legal minds out there. Yesterday on my way to Spain, the handrail at one of the metro stops collapsed while I was climbing the stair. I had a huge egg on forehead, now large bruise and blackeye, bruised everywhere, legs, arms back. I couldn't wait for police or I would have missed my plane. Spoiled my four days in Spain as I have difficult walking and look awful. I did report accident to station attendant and she took particulars from my passport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break