I just realized that one of my 4 days in Paris is May 1st .... and now I'm learning that lots of things are closed. (I was hoping to go to the Musee D'Orsay that day). Any suggestions of how to spend May 1st?---what will be open?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 7 Alsace to Austria?
- 8 road trip through scotland
- 9 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 10 Wales
- 11 Best Neck Pillow
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Tieks for travel
- 15 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 16 Tracking the Weather
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.