I just realized that one of my 4 days in Paris is May 1st .... and now I'm learning that lots of things are closed. (I was hoping to go to the Musee D'Orsay that day). Any suggestions of how to spend May 1st?---what will be open?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 2 Korean Spam? What is Their Reason or Goal?
- 3 구리오피 아 달 www.adal.ml 구리건마 구리휴게텔 구리마사지 구리키스방
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 8 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 15 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 16 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Nafplio to Hydra
- 22 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg