I would like to know more about the markets in Paris. Could anyone tell me about them? I know about the bird market on the Ile and various food markets, but wonder which is best and what other ones are worth visiting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Scotland in 7 Days
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 16 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options