I would like to know more about the markets in Paris. Could anyone tell me about them? I know about the bird market on the Ile and various food markets, but wonder which is best and what other ones are worth visiting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 2 Paris -?- Rome
- 3 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 4 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 7 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 8 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 9 Portugal June
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 12 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 13 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 14 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 Do we need a car?
- 19 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 24 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 25 Age limit for car rental?