I would like to know more about the markets in Paris. Could anyone tell me about them? I know about the bird market on the Ile and various food markets, but wonder which is best and what other ones are worth visiting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 2 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 3 What to do in Stockholm for 4 hours
- 4 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 7 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Norfolk base
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 16 Small town near Grenada?
- 17 Rome Rental Car
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 24 Berlin restaurant recs
- 25 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*