I would like to know more about the markets in Paris. Could anyone tell me about them? I know about the bird market on the Ile and various food markets, but wonder which is best and what other ones are worth visiting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 2 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Germany and Austria trip report
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 My greece vacation
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 Naples or Genoa