I would like to know more about the markets in Paris. Could anyone tell me about them? I know about the bird market on the Ile and various food markets, but wonder which is best and what other ones are worth visiting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 2 italy itinerary request
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 What about Basque Country?
- 5 Palma de Mallorca
- 6 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 7 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 8 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 9 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 10 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 11 currency
- 12 My San Sebastian ideas
- 13 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 14 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 15 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 22 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 23 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel