I have been to Paris many times but ashamed to admit that I never made it to Marais! I managed to visit the saqre coeur but again didn't manage to know where to go in Montmartre ...this time I wish to do so hence my questions:
1. What is the Main Street or center or plaza of Marais? If I want to take a taxi, what to tell the driver so that he drops me to 'the' Marais?
2. Same for Montmartre ...heard there is a white touristic train usually taken by families with kids or handicaps or anyone who wishes to visit the area without walking ...where is it and from where I should take it?
3. Where is the faires wheel in Paris? I heard it is in a different area depending on the season...where is it at the moment?
Thanks to all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 advice on getting from Cardiff to Germany
- 5 New Data Suggests the Best Time to Book Your Flight is 54 Days in Advance
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Lisbon hotel
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Italy
- 19 4 Days in Tuscany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.