I have been to Paris many times but ashamed to admit that I never made it to Marais! I managed to visit the saqre coeur but again didn't manage to know where to go in Montmartre ...this time I wish to do so hence my questions:
1. What is the Main Street or center or plaza of Marais? If I want to take a taxi, what to tell the driver so that he drops me to 'the' Marais?
2. Same for Montmartre ...heard there is a white touristic train usually taken by families with kids or handicaps or anyone who wishes to visit the area without walking ...where is it and from where I should take it?
3. Where is the faires wheel in Paris? I heard it is in a different area depending on the season...where is it at the moment?
Thanks to all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Algarve location Help
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Ischia
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 13 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 21 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 22 Prague
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Spain and South of France
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?