I have been to Paris many times but ashamed to admit that I never made it to Marais! I managed to visit the saqre coeur but again didn't manage to know where to go in Montmartre ...this time I wish to do so hence my questions:
1. What is the Main Street or center or plaza of Marais? If I want to take a taxi, what to tell the driver so that he drops me to 'the' Marais?
2. Same for Montmartre ...heard there is a white touristic train usually taken by families with kids or handicaps or anyone who wishes to visit the area without walking ...where is it and from where I should take it?
3. Where is the faires wheel in Paris? I heard it is in a different area depending on the season...where is it at the moment?
Thanks to all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Montreux area
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 11 An evening in London
- 12 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 13 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 14 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary