Heading to Paris next summer. Have a boatload of attractions that we want to check out but have no idea how to plan what on what day. Hoping to find a map where I can plug in the attractions so that I can see what is close to what in order to figure out an itinerary. Is there anywhere online that I can create (or find) a map like that?
Questions two: what/where is the best place to stay for four people (2 adults, 1 teenager, 1 child). would likely want to put hubby/teenager in one room and me/child in the other (if such a thing exists). Also hoping for at least a fridge in the room so we can pick up some groceries for breakfast to save on restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 I may be wrong....
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 11 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 12 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 French Wedding
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 Porto...Questions !
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London