Heading to Paris next summer. Have a boatload of attractions that we want to check out but have no idea how to plan what on what day. Hoping to find a map where I can plug in the attractions so that I can see what is close to what in order to figure out an itinerary. Is there anywhere online that I can create (or find) a map like that?
Questions two: what/where is the best place to stay for four people (2 adults, 1 teenager, 1 child). would likely want to put hubby/teenager in one room and me/child in the other (if such a thing exists). Also hoping for at least a fridge in the room so we can pick up some groceries for breakfast to save on restaurant.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Private Guide in Lyon
- 5 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 8 Budapest language lessons
- 9 Budapest Card
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 barcelona neighborhood
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 20 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017