We are looking at a trip in December with the time split between Paris and Lyon. Which would be the best way to go
1. Fly to Lyon then train to Paris and fly home from CDG
2. Fly to Paris then train to Lyon and fly home from Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 3nights in Venice
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 14 Football Tickets - Athens
- 15 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 16 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 17 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 18 Last minute trip to Capri
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Earthquake near Naples
- 21 Budapest to Kosice
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 24 My 3 days in Venice
- 25 multi city flights to europe