We are looking at a trip in December with the time split between Paris and Lyon. Which would be the best way to go
1. Fly to Lyon then train to Paris and fly home from CDG
2. Fly to Paris then train to Lyon and fly home from Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Barcelona Car rental return
- 4 Slovania & Croatia
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 BIKE AND BARGE
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 VRBO Neighborhood
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau