We are looking at a trip in December with the time split between Paris and Lyon. Which would be the best way to go
1. Fly to Lyon then train to Paris and fly home from CDG
2. Fly to Paris then train to Lyon and fly home from Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 5 Escorted Tours
- 6 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?