We are looking at a trip in December with the time split between Paris and Lyon. Which would be the best way to go
1. Fly to Lyon then train to Paris and fly home from CDG
2. Fly to Paris then train to Lyon and fly home from Lyon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 3 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 I may be wrong....
- 13 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 14 Driver"s License & Language
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 23 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 24 A visit to Greenwich
- 25 Advice on zermatt hotels