I (along with two other family members) will be taking our first trip to Europe, and visiting France. We have already booked our airline tickets, nonstop on United, departing from SFO on Dec. 17th (arriving at 10:00 am Dec 18th at CDG) and returning on Dec 31.I have spent a great deal of time on what we will do in Paris, so no help needed there but the problem lies elsewhere... I am having a lot of trouble deciding where else to go (really wanted to visit the alps, but extremely from christmas to new years). I want to visit Lyon, as it is a food capital and very historic. I also considered Strasbourg (Christmas Market could be fun), Dijon and the Riviera (Nice, Cannes, Monaco, etc). Also, I want to spend the last two days back in Paris. Below is a preliminary structure of the trip.
1. Paris (6 days, 5 nights)
2. Lyon (3 days, 2 nights)
3. Unplanned (4 days, 3 nights)
4. Paris (3 days, 2 nights)
I would enjoy good food, culture and museums, and a little shopping. I don't plan on renting a car and plan to primarily use the train for travel between places.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?