I and my wife (both 28) have planned to take a trip in some European Cities.
We are gonna start from Brussels which we don't want to stay but to rent a VW golf MK6 from Europcar and immediately leave to Paris on October 3rd morning. we will be there until 5th which we plan to go to Luxembourg city, I'm not sure to stay for a night or two at Lux (thinking about Vianden too) and then head toward Heidelberg, again not sure about a 1-day-stay or 2 and then go to Düsseldorf; stay there for the remaining days and come back to Brussels at 10th to drop the car and have a flight to Istanbul for 3 days.
So dear friends please let me have your ideas and experiences about what we can do the best in these places and the time we should spend in each city except Paris which is a scheduled-3day-trip. Any places to see, bars restaurants... are appreciated.
If you know only about a city or a place that's fine too.
Also some specific questions:
1- How hard will be driving in European highways? I'm not interested to drive in the cities so I'll park the car while we are in the cities and use the public transpositions but still driving in the highways, borders, city entries to the parking and also finding a suitable parking frightens me.
2- what will be the weather like from Oct 3rd to 10th in this places?
3-does Frankfurt need to be seen while heading toward Düsseldorf?
I promise to send the best response a beautiful postal card!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Best Indian Food
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets
Paris, Lux, Heidelberg, Dusseldorf or Let's be good and share your ideas