I and my wife (both 28) have planned to take a trip in some European Cities.
We are gonna start from Brussels which we don't want to stay but to rent a VW golf MK6 from Europcar and immediately leave to Paris on October 3rd morning. we will be there until 5th which we plan to go to Luxembourg city, I'm not sure to stay for a night or two at Lux (thinking about Vianden too) and then head toward Heidelberg, again not sure about a 1-day-stay or 2 and then go to Düsseldorf; stay there for the remaining days and come back to Brussels at 10th to drop the car and have a flight to Istanbul for 3 days.
So dear friends please let me have your ideas and experiences about what we can do the best in these places and the time we should spend in each city except Paris which is a scheduled-3day-trip. Any places to see, bars restaurants... are appreciated.
If you know only about a city or a place that's fine too.
Also some specific questions:
1- How hard will be driving in European highways? I'm not interested to drive in the cities so I'll park the car while we are in the cities and use the public transpositions but still driving in the highways, borders, city entries to the parking and also finding a suitable parking frightens me.
2- what will be the weather like from Oct 3rd to 10th in this places?
3-does Frankfurt need to be seen while heading toward Düsseldorf?
I promise to send the best response a beautiful postal card!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 2 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 3 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 4 SIXT car rental uk
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 12 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 13 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 14 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 15 ICELAND DAY 1
- 16 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 19 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 20 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 21 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 22 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 23 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 24 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 25 Advice on long week trip to Germany
Paris, Lux, Heidelberg, Dusseldorf or Let's be good and share your ideas