I and my wife (both 28) have planned to take a trip in some European Cities.
We are gonna start from Brussels which we don't want to stay but to rent a VW golf MK6 from Europcar and immediately leave to Paris on October 3rd morning. we will be there until 5th which we plan to go to Luxembourg city, I'm not sure to stay for a night or two at Lux (thinking about Vianden too) and then head toward Heidelberg, again not sure about a 1-day-stay or 2 and then go to Düsseldorf; stay there for the remaining days and come back to Brussels at 10th to drop the car and have a flight to Istanbul for 3 days.
So dear friends please let me have your ideas and experiences about what we can do the best in these places and the time we should spend in each city except Paris which is a scheduled-3day-trip. Any places to see, bars restaurants... are appreciated.
If you know only about a city or a place that's fine too.
Also some specific questions:
1- How hard will be driving in European highways? I'm not interested to drive in the cities so I'll park the car while we are in the cities and use the public transpositions but still driving in the highways, borders, city entries to the parking and also finding a suitable parking frightens me.
2- what will be the weather like from Oct 3rd to 10th in this places?
3-does Frankfurt need to be seen while heading toward Düsseldorf?
I promise to send the best response a beautiful postal card!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 To Hampton Court Palace
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 15 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 16 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 17 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 18 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 venice to lucca by car
- 21 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 24 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 25 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
Paris, Lux, Heidelberg, Dusseldorf or Let's be good and share your ideas