I and my wife (both 28) have planned to take a trip in some European Cities.
We are gonna start from Brussels which we don't want to stay but to rent a VW golf MK6 from Europcar and immediately leave to Paris on October 3rd morning. we will be there until 5th which we plan to go to Luxembourg city, I'm not sure to stay for a night or two at Lux (thinking about Vianden too) and then head toward Heidelberg, again not sure about a 1-day-stay or 2 and then go to Düsseldorf; stay there for the remaining days and come back to Brussels at 10th to drop the car and have a flight to Istanbul for 3 days.
So dear friends please let me have your ideas and experiences about what we can do the best in these places and the time we should spend in each city except Paris which is a scheduled-3day-trip. Any places to see, bars restaurants... are appreciated.
If you know only about a city or a place that's fine too.
Also some specific questions:
1- How hard will be driving in European highways? I'm not interested to drive in the cities so I'll park the car while we are in the cities and use the public transpositions but still driving in the highways, borders, city entries to the parking and also finding a suitable parking frightens me.
2- what will be the weather like from Oct 3rd to 10th in this places?
3-does Frankfurt need to be seen while heading toward Düsseldorf?
I promise to send the best response a beautiful postal card!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라【开【 SSK68。CoM 】开】슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 2 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 3 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 4 정선바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 5 정선바카라【际【 SSK68。CoM 】际】슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 6 다모아바카라【下【 SSK68。CoM 】下】슈퍼카지노다모아바카라
- 7 태양성바카라【过【 SSK68。CoM 】过】슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 8 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 9 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 10 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 11 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 12 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 20 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Venice
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk
Paris, Lux, Heidelberg, Dusseldorf or Let's be good and share your ideas