I and my wife (both 28) have planned to take a trip in some European Cities.
We are gonna start from Brussels which we don't want to stay but to rent a VW golf MK6 from Europcar and immediately leave to Paris on October 3rd morning. we will be there until 5th which we plan to go to Luxembourg city, I'm not sure to stay for a night or two at Lux (thinking about Vianden too) and then head toward Heidelberg, again not sure about a 1-day-stay or 2 and then go to Düsseldorf; stay there for the remaining days and come back to Brussels at 10th to drop the car and have a flight to Istanbul for 3 days.
So dear friends please let me have your ideas and experiences about what we can do the best in these places and the time we should spend in each city except Paris which is a scheduled-3day-trip. Any places to see, bars restaurants... are appreciated.
If you know only about a city or a place that's fine too.
Also some specific questions:
1- How hard will be driving in European highways? I'm not interested to drive in the cities so I'll park the car while we are in the cities and use the public transpositions but still driving in the highways, borders, city entries to the parking and also finding a suitable parking frightens me.
2- what will be the weather like from Oct 3rd to 10th in this places?
3-does Frankfurt need to be seen while heading toward Düsseldorf?
I promise to send the best response a beautiful postal card!!
Paris, Lux, Heidelberg, Dusseldorf or Let's be good and share your ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Spain Questions
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Dublin Hostels
- 7 Avignon to London?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Traveling to Munich
- 23 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 24 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days