We are planning our honeymoon (end of Oct/beginning of Nov) to Paris, Switzerland and Berlin. Right now we have 3 nights in Paris, 3 in Lucerne and a week in Berlin. Does this sound like too much for the 2 weeks? Anyone have any suggestions of hotels to stay at or places we MUST see!?! Thanks for any suggestions!
Paris, Lucerne and Berlin...13 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 trip to norway
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 My notes on Greece 101
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Italy and Croatia