We are planning our honeymoon (end of Oct/beginning of Nov) to Paris, Switzerland and Berlin. Right now we have 3 nights in Paris, 3 in Lucerne and a week in Berlin. Does this sound like too much for the 2 weeks? Anyone have any suggestions of hotels to stay at or places we MUST see!?! Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Major quake in central Itay
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Brugge or Ghent?
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 15 Budapest on a budget
- 16 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 17 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 18 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 21 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 24 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 25 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour