We are planning our honeymoon (end of Oct/beginning of Nov) to Paris, Switzerland and Berlin. Right now we have 3 nights in Paris, 3 in Lucerne and a week in Berlin. Does this sound like too much for the 2 weeks? Anyone have any suggestions of hotels to stay at or places we MUST see!?! Thanks for any suggestions!
Paris, Lucerne and Berlin...13 days
- 1 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 2 Best area to stay in Rome
- 3 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 10 Russia visa denials
- 11 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 12 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Crete in April
- 18 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 19 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 21 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 22 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 23 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 24 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 25 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)