We are planning our honeymoon (end of Oct/beginning of Nov) to Paris, Switzerland and Berlin. Right now we have 3 nights in Paris, 3 in Lucerne and a week in Berlin. Does this sound like too much for the 2 weeks? Anyone have any suggestions of hotels to stay at or places we MUST see!?! Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 6 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 9 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 10 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 14 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Italy museum tickets
- 17 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 18 What one thing in Paris?
- 19 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 20 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 21 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 23 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 24 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 25 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw