We are planning our honeymoon (end of Oct/beginning of Nov) to Paris, Switzerland and Berlin. Right now we have 3 nights in Paris, 3 in Lucerne and a week in Berlin. Does this sound like too much for the 2 weeks? Anyone have any suggestions of hotels to stay at or places we MUST see!?! Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 2 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 3 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 6 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 7 Hiking in Switzerland
- 8 Best layover option
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 11 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 12 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 15 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 18 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 22 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 23 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Hotels in Turin