"One of the world's most visited museums, the Louvre in Paris, did not open on Wednesday (April 10, 2013) because of a protest by staff over pickpockets.
"Officials have been unable to say when the museum will reopen."
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 스위피릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 3 스위피 ※연결 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 driving from ancona to rome
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 22 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 23 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
Paris Louvre shuts as staff strike over pickpockets (April 2013)