Hello traveling friends,
I am going to Europe next summer for 16 days (this includes travel time). I was just wondering if my tentative itinerary here is feasible. Of course, I would love to spend more than just a few days in each city, but since it is my first time going to Europe - I would like to see as much as possible without completely exhausting myself. I will be taking advantage of the Iceland stopover program, just to see the Blue Lagoon for a day on my return to New York.
Day 1 - New York to Paris
Day 2 - Arrive in Paris (CDG) at noon, rest
Day 3 - Paris
Day 4 - Paris
Day 5 - Paris
Day 6 - Paris
Day 7 - Flight to Rome, rest
Day 8 - Rome
Day 9 - Rome
Day 10 - Rome
Day 11 - Rome
Day 12 - Flight to London (LHR)
Day 13 - London
Day 14 - London
Day 15 - Flight to Iceland (arriving at 3pm Iceland time)
Day 16 - Blue Lagoon (depart back to NYC at 5pm)
I am hoping for suggestions regarding specific neighborhoods/locations as to where I should book my accommodations. What are some must-sees/must-do's in each country? How much should I expect to spend per day? Roughly how much are the cabs from the airport?
I am open to any advice/tips at all.
Thanks so much in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Biarritz family holiday
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG
Paris, London, Rome, and Iceland - advice & suggestions appreciated!
Hello traveling friends,