Hello traveling friends,
I am going to Europe next summer for 16 days (this includes travel time). I was just wondering if my tentative itinerary here is feasible. Of course, I would love to spend more than just a few days in each city, but since it is my first time going to Europe - I would like to see as much as possible without completely exhausting myself. I will be taking advantage of the Iceland stopover program, just to see the Blue Lagoon for a day on my return to New York.
Day 1 - New York to Paris
Day 2 - Arrive in Paris (CDG) at noon, rest
Day 3 - Paris
Day 4 - Paris
Day 5 - Paris
Day 6 - Paris
Day 7 - Flight to Rome, rest
Day 8 - Rome
Day 9 - Rome
Day 10 - Rome
Day 11 - Rome
Day 12 - Flight to London (LHR)
Day 13 - London
Day 14 - London
Day 15 - Flight to Iceland (arriving at 3pm Iceland time)
Day 16 - Blue Lagoon (depart back to NYC at 5pm)
I am hoping for suggestions regarding specific neighborhoods/locations as to where I should book my accommodations. What are some must-sees/must-do's in each country? How much should I expect to spend per day? Roughly how much are the cabs from the airport?
I am open to any advice/tips at all.
Thanks so much in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 Need one night airport hotel to VCE
- 3 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 4 Flight
- 5 First time in London, dec2017
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 12 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 17 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 21 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 22 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 25 Slovenia or South Tyrol
Paris, London, Rome, and Iceland - advice & suggestions appreciated!
Hello traveling friends,