My husband and I ages 27 & 31 are going on a trip to Europe May 2013 for our anniversary. We have a tight budget and only have May 24-June 1 to travel including our flights from Miami. Just to give you a glimpse of what we are like: we like to party, we like romantic atmospheres, we love to eat and drink, love to talk and meet new young professionals like ourselves, not very outdoorsy, prefer middle of the road approaches not 2 star not 5 star but sometimes we do indulge in a little luxury. However Europe is so expensive this probably won't be one of those times.
The options we are considering for our trips are below.
Railbookers - Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
European Destinations - Paris, Amsterdam and London
Gate 1 - Paris, Amsterdam and London
My questions to you all are:
a) Are we going to be burned out and unsatisfied trying to go to 3 destinations in such a short amount of time?
b) Which location do you recommend we omit?
c) Have you had a good/bad experiences with any of the companies above?
d) Is it more pleasant going on your own vs a tour group? Are the convinces of a tour company worth it in your experience?
Any other tips for an authentic trip but highlights the touristy things and /or tips on how to be budget conscious and still have a good time.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 cheap food in london
- 3 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Eating Indian In London
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 14 K-Day
- 15 ATM at airport
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Flat in London
- 19 Lay over time
- 20 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)