My husband and I ages 27 & 31 are going on a trip to Europe May 2013 for our anniversary. We have a tight budget and only have May 24-June 1 to travel including our flights from Miami. Just to give you a glimpse of what we are like: we like to party, we like romantic atmospheres, we love to eat and drink, love to talk and meet new young professionals like ourselves, not very outdoorsy, prefer middle of the road approaches not 2 star not 5 star but sometimes we do indulge in a little luxury. However Europe is so expensive this probably won't be one of those times.
The options we are considering for our trips are below.
Railbookers - Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
European Destinations - Paris, Amsterdam and London
Gate 1 - Paris, Amsterdam and London
My questions to you all are:
a) Are we going to be burned out and unsatisfied trying to go to 3 destinations in such a short amount of time?
b) Which location do you recommend we omit?
c) Have you had a good/bad experiences with any of the companies above?
d) Is it more pleasant going on your own vs a tour group? Are the convinces of a tour company worth it in your experience?
Any other tips for an authentic trip but highlights the touristy things and /or tips on how to be budget conscious and still have a good time.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱¥아시안카지노
- 2 인터넷바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 인터넷바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】카지노필승법
- 4 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 5 London best location
- 6 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 7 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 13 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 Paris doctor house calls
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi