My husband and I ages 27 & 31 are going on a trip to Europe May 2013 for our anniversary. We have a tight budget and only have May 24-June 1 to travel including our flights from Miami. Just to give you a glimpse of what we are like: we like to party, we like romantic atmospheres, we love to eat and drink, love to talk and meet new young professionals like ourselves, not very outdoorsy, prefer middle of the road approaches not 2 star not 5 star but sometimes we do indulge in a little luxury. However Europe is so expensive this probably won't be one of those times.
The options we are considering for our trips are below.
Railbookers - Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
European Destinations - Paris, Amsterdam and London
Gate 1 - Paris, Amsterdam and London
My questions to you all are:
a) Are we going to be burned out and unsatisfied trying to go to 3 destinations in such a short amount of time?
b) Which location do you recommend we omit?
c) Have you had a good/bad experiences with any of the companies above?
d) Is it more pleasant going on your own vs a tour group? Are the convinces of a tour company worth it in your experience?
Any other tips for an authentic trip but highlights the touristy things and /or tips on how to be budget conscious and still have a good time.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Munich itinerary review
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?