My husband and I ages 27 & 31 are going on a trip to Europe May 2013 for our anniversary. We have a tight budget and only have May 24-June 1 to travel including our flights from Miami. Just to give you a glimpse of what we are like: we like to party, we like romantic atmospheres, we love to eat and drink, love to talk and meet new young professionals like ourselves, not very outdoorsy, prefer middle of the road approaches not 2 star not 5 star but sometimes we do indulge in a little luxury. However Europe is so expensive this probably won't be one of those times.
The options we are considering for our trips are below.
Railbookers - Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
European Destinations - Paris, Amsterdam and London
Gate 1 - Paris, Amsterdam and London
My questions to you all are:
a) Are we going to be burned out and unsatisfied trying to go to 3 destinations in such a short amount of time?
b) Which location do you recommend we omit?
c) Have you had a good/bad experiences with any of the companies above?
d) Is it more pleasant going on your own vs a tour group? Are the convinces of a tour company worth it in your experience?
Any other tips for an authentic trip but highlights the touristy things and /or tips on how to be budget conscious and still have a good time.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 18006817208 InstallationWEBROOTtec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 AVAST 1:800-681-7208 security :AVAST tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 3 WEBROOT 18006817208 InstallationWEBROOTtec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 Schengen Rule
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 20 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 Our future trip to Greece
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 25 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona