I recently read that the building lastly been purchased by some Japanese developers to turn it into a hotel/apartments/offices. The article said in 2013. Has anyone heard anything about this? WOW to be there for its openning! Kerouac...you're a go to guy for Paris...???
Paris. Le Samaritaine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 11 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 14 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 15 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 16 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 20 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 By train to and out of Prague