I recently read that the building lastly been purchased by some Japanese developers to turn it into a hotel/apartments/offices. The article said in 2013. Has anyone heard anything about this? WOW to be there for its openning! Kerouac...you're a go to guy for Paris...???
Paris. Le Samaritaine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Amalfi coast in May
- 6 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 7 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 8 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 9 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 10 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 Germany and Switzerland
- 13 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 19 help regarding removal firm in london
- 20 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 21 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 22 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 23 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)