I was wondering if anyone has any advise or sample itinerary for the frist 4 days with the ParisPass to be able to hit the major attractions grouped in the similar areas. The Paris Pass we will pick up on the first day when we get there at Montmartre. We will be staying in a hotel by the Eiffel tower through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Paris Itinerary for 7 days (4 days w/ ParisPass) in September 2013 - 9/7-9/13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterday > Bruges
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 WiFi on trains
- 7 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 11 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 12 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 13 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 14 Great restaurants in Italy
- 15 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 18 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 19 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 20 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks