I was wondering if anyone has any advise or sample itinerary for the frist 4 days with the ParisPass to be able to hit the major attractions grouped in the similar areas. The Paris Pass we will pick up on the first day when we get there at Montmartre. We will be staying in a hotel by the Eiffel tower through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Paris Itinerary for 7 days (4 days w/ ParisPass) in September 2013 - 9/7-9/13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Salzburg and day trips
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days