I was wondering if anyone has any advise or sample itinerary for the frist 4 days with the ParisPass to be able to hit the major attractions grouped in the similar areas. The Paris Pass we will pick up on the first day when we get there at Montmartre. We will be staying in a hotel by the Eiffel tower through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Paris Itinerary for 7 days (4 days w/ ParisPass) in September 2013 - 9/7-9/13
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 9 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 Portugal in September
- 14 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions