I was wondering if anyone has any advise or sample itinerary for the frist 4 days with the ParisPass to be able to hit the major attractions grouped in the similar areas. The Paris Pass we will pick up on the first day when we get there at Montmartre. We will be staying in a hotel by the Eiffel tower through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Paris Itinerary for 7 days (4 days w/ ParisPass) in September 2013 - 9/7-9/13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 7 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 8 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 11 spain
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 21 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 22 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 The east coast of Italy