Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company in Russia
- 2 Purse week?
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 6 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 7 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 10 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 19 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 20 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 21 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 St Christophers Paris
- 24 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law