Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 2 3 nights in Tuscany
- 3 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 10 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 11 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 Hostel Advice
- 16 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 24 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 25 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?