Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 3 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 4 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 5 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 6 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 9 Rome-Itinerary
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 Day trips around Vienna
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Vacation
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies