Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 4 Hitchhiking mate
- 5 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 6 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 7 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 8 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 9 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 10 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 11 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 14 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 15 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 16 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 17 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 18 Dolomiti advice please!
- 19 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 20 Malta diving trip
- 21 Russia - GO or not?
- 22 Fonte Bertusi
- 23 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 24 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 25 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice