Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 2 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 3 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 4 Where to stay in Prague?
- 5 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 London Food Tour
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 14 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 25 days in Europe
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 London with Kids
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?