Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 2 Alhambra
- 3 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 4 Antwerp Tram
- 5 Paris weather
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Italy weather last week of March.
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 10 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Advice for London 2 days
- 13 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 14 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 15 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 16 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 19 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 20 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 21 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 22 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 23 Dinge B&B
- 24 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris