Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 French Riviera
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Southern Italy
- 15 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 England in a week - what's realistic
- 18 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 22 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 23 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 24 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 25 gare de nord