Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
- 1 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 2 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 13 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 14 Paris Ticket t+
- 15 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 19 river cruise choice
- 20 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Train Passes
- 25 Rome apartment