Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Towersey, London
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 25 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece