Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 2 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 3 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 4 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 5 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 6 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 14 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 15 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 16 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 17 British English
- 18 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 19 Spain for 7 days
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 24 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady