Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Car in Prague
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Cyprus in December