Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 8 planning confusion
- 9 Croatia Itenerary
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 17 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 8 day visit to Portugal
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Schengen visa
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans