Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 3 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 4 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Albi/Carcassone
- 7 Itinerary help needed!
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 14 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 17 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 20 Paris Libraries
- 21 Bologna Restaurants
- 22 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 23 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 24 Austrian train pricing
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!