Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 9 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 12 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 13 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 19 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 20 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 21 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 22 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 23 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!