Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 5 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 6 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 7 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 8 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 9 Taormina to Palermo
- 10 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 11 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 history museums or locations
- 14 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 23 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)