Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Which travel plan?
- 4 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal