Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Paris Itinerary Check
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 10 Ordering wine in Paris
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Budepest or Brussels?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions