Thank you for the help with my previous itineraries and again I appreciate your input on this one. It's a short trip, hopefully will be a memorable and amazing first time in Paris!
Here is our Paris itinerary:
Friday, May 10
Arrive at 1440 from Pisa on easyjet flight.
Check into Hotel Hopefully between 1700-1800
*Champs- Elysees & Arc de Triomphe (1000-2300) 8€ Tickets: Buy in Paris
Saturday, May 11
*Sacre Coeur Basillica (9am, climb to top via entrance on left side) 6€?
Walk around Montemarte Neighborhood (18th)
?Palais Garnier Opera House (1000-1700;1300 when matinee)9€
*Moulin Rouge- walk by for fun (9th)
*Canal St. Martin/neighborhood (10th) Stop and eat here
-time permitting in am- Place des Fêtes for flea market, satuday mornings check it out.
Sunday, May 12
Day trip to Versailles (Garden 0800, Palace 0900,1200 Trianon Palaces/Marie Antoinette’s Estate) 18€+6€for kings private apts.
Leave: 0700 Return: 1830 at close or when finished
(I really want to go here, I read many books about Marie Antoinette when I was young)
Monday, May 13
The Lourve (0900-1800;2145wf;closed tues)10€Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Jardin des Tuileries & Lunch
Musée de l’Orangerie – Monet Water Lillies (0900-1800 closed Tuesdays)7.50€
Eiffel Tower- Picnic Dinner/snack on Mall after (0930-2300)8.50€2nd floor; 14€ for top
Tuesday, May 14
*Notre Dame (0745-1845;1000 for towers,entrance on Left side) 8€TowerTickets: Paris Museum Pass
*St. Chapelle Church (0930-1800)8.50€
Walk around Île Saint Louis, eat lunch
Marais Neighborhood (5th)
Wednesday, May 15
0930: *Musee d’Orsay (0930-1800 closed Mondays;Enter on rue de lille side 8€
NOTE: There is a FREE notre dame tour in English at 2pm this day.
Explore Latin Quarter in the afternoon:
*St. Sulpice Church (0730-1930)
*Luxemburg Gardens- Medici Fountain
*Pantheon (1000-1830) 8.5€ Tickets: Paris Museum Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can parking
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris