Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Paris. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience Paris! We are not interested in art.
We have three full days. I still have some space left on the last full day, which I am hoping you can advise whether there is too much going on the first couple of days and I can move it to the last day or whether it is very doable going at a steady pace?
Staying at Hotel Eugenie in the 6th. Breakfast is not included at the hotel so breakfast will be had at cafes/stands. Plan to be out of the hotel room by 8:30 / 9am each morning.
Tuesday - September 10
-Arrive from London on the Eurostar at 4:47PM
-Catch RER to St Michel and walk to hotel (300m)
-Explore the local area around hotel and have dinner
Wednesday – September 11
-Walk along the Seine to Eiffel Tower, passing Pont Alexandre III
-Eiffel Tower 3rd floor climb (will pre-purchase tickets for 10:30am – will we still have to queue with a pre-purchased, timed tickets?)
-Arc de Triumph
-Walk down Champs-Élysées
-Refresh/Relax back at hotel
-Explore the Latin Quarter for the evening and have dinner
Thursday – September 12
-Seine cruise at night (Bateaux-Mouches)
Friday – September 13
-Catacombs - arrive at 9:30am to queue (early enough?)
-Refresh / relax back at hotel
-Moulin Rouge 9PM show
Saturday – September 14
-Grab breakfast and check out of the hotel.
-Catch the RER to Orly to depart at 12:35PM to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Madrird and Seville
- 16 Greece
- 17 Ludwig Castles
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 Lake Como AREA questions
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Help on ancient history route