Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Paris. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience Paris! We are not interested in art.
We have three full days. I still have some space left on the last full day, which I am hoping you can advise whether there is too much going on the first couple of days and I can move it to the last day or whether it is very doable going at a steady pace?
Staying at Hotel Eugenie in the 6th. Breakfast is not included at the hotel so breakfast will be had at cafes/stands. Plan to be out of the hotel room by 8:30 / 9am each morning.
Tuesday - September 10
-Arrive from London on the Eurostar at 4:47PM
-Catch RER to St Michel and walk to hotel (300m)
-Explore the local area around hotel and have dinner
Wednesday – September 11
-Walk along the Seine to Eiffel Tower, passing Pont Alexandre III
-Eiffel Tower 3rd floor climb (will pre-purchase tickets for 10:30am – will we still have to queue with a pre-purchased, timed tickets?)
-Arc de Triumph
-Walk down Champs-Élysées
-Refresh/Relax back at hotel
-Explore the Latin Quarter for the evening and have dinner
Thursday – September 12
-Seine cruise at night (Bateaux-Mouches)
Friday – September 13
-Catacombs - arrive at 9:30am to queue (early enough?)
-Refresh / relax back at hotel
-Moulin Rouge 9PM show
Saturday – September 14
-Grab breakfast and check out of the hotel.
-Catch the RER to Orly to depart at 12:35PM to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kechua : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 3 Route Information
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 TSA Precheck
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Where in Greece
- 21 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!