Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Paris. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience Paris! We are not interested in art.
We have three full days. I still have some space left on the last full day, which I am hoping you can advise whether there is too much going on the first couple of days and I can move it to the last day or whether it is very doable going at a steady pace?
Staying at Hotel Eugenie in the 6th. Breakfast is not included at the hotel so breakfast will be had at cafes/stands. Plan to be out of the hotel room by 8:30 / 9am each morning.
Tuesday - September 10
-Arrive from London on the Eurostar at 4:47PM
-Catch RER to St Michel and walk to hotel (300m)
-Explore the local area around hotel and have dinner
Wednesday – September 11
-Walk along the Seine to Eiffel Tower, passing Pont Alexandre III
-Eiffel Tower 3rd floor climb (will pre-purchase tickets for 10:30am – will we still have to queue with a pre-purchased, timed tickets?)
-Arc de Triumph
-Walk down Champs-Élysées
-Refresh/Relax back at hotel
-Explore the Latin Quarter for the evening and have dinner
Thursday – September 12
-Seine cruise at night (Bateaux-Mouches)
Friday – September 13
-Catacombs - arrive at 9:30am to queue (early enough?)
-Refresh / relax back at hotel
-Moulin Rouge 9PM show
Saturday – September 14
-Grab breakfast and check out of the hotel.
-Catch the RER to Orly to depart at 12:35PM to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 2 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 6 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 7 Bath/Cotswolds
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 19 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 20 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 21 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 22 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 23 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece