Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Paris. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience Paris! We are not interested in art.
We have three full days. I still have some space left on the last full day, which I am hoping you can advise whether there is too much going on the first couple of days and I can move it to the last day or whether it is very doable going at a steady pace?
Staying at Hotel Eugenie in the 6th. Breakfast is not included at the hotel so breakfast will be had at cafes/stands. Plan to be out of the hotel room by 8:30 / 9am each morning.
Tuesday - September 10
-Arrive from London on the Eurostar at 4:47PM
-Catch RER to St Michel and walk to hotel (300m)
-Explore the local area around hotel and have dinner
Wednesday – September 11
-Walk along the Seine to Eiffel Tower, passing Pont Alexandre III
-Eiffel Tower 3rd floor climb (will pre-purchase tickets for 10:30am – will we still have to queue with a pre-purchased, timed tickets?)
-Arc de Triumph
-Walk down Champs-Élysées
-Refresh/Relax back at hotel
-Explore the Latin Quarter for the evening and have dinner
Thursday – September 12
-Seine cruise at night (Bateaux-Mouches)
Friday – September 13
-Catacombs - arrive at 9:30am to queue (early enough?)
-Refresh / relax back at hotel
-Moulin Rouge 9PM show
Saturday – September 14
-Grab breakfast and check out of the hotel.
-Catch the RER to Orly to depart at 12:35PM to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Sicily
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France