Wanting some advice on the following rough itinerary I have made for our first trip to Paris. We are a couple in our early twenties. We are wanting to wander and experience Paris! We are not interested in art.
We have three full days. I still have some space left on the last full day, which I am hoping you can advise whether there is too much going on the first couple of days and I can move it to the last day or whether it is very doable going at a steady pace?
Staying at Hotel Eugenie in the 6th. Breakfast is not included at the hotel so breakfast will be had at cafes/stands. Plan to be out of the hotel room by 8:30 / 9am each morning.
Tuesday - September 10
-Arrive from London on the Eurostar at 4:47PM
-Catch RER to St Michel and walk to hotel (300m)
-Explore the local area around hotel and have dinner
Wednesday – September 11
-Walk along the Seine to Eiffel Tower, passing Pont Alexandre III
-Eiffel Tower 3rd floor climb (will pre-purchase tickets for 10:30am – will we still have to queue with a pre-purchased, timed tickets?)
-Arc de Triumph
-Walk down Champs-Élysées
-Refresh/Relax back at hotel
-Explore the Latin Quarter for the evening and have dinner
Thursday – September 12
-Seine cruise at night (Bateaux-Mouches)
Friday – September 13
-Catacombs - arrive at 9:30am to queue (early enough?)
-Refresh / relax back at hotel
-Moulin Rouge 9PM show
Saturday – September 14
-Grab breakfast and check out of the hotel.
-Catch the RER to Orly to depart at 12:35PM to Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Oporto
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar