I will be in Paris for 5 full days in a few months time. It would be much appreciated if i could have some feedback on my proposed itinerary below (i'm not sure whether i am too ambitious or whether it will be doable).
Day 1: arrive in Paris in the afternoon. Check in to hotel, go for a walk and explore/have dinner and climb the eiffel tower (book tickets in advance for a time slot).
Day 2: Ile de la cite and Ile de saint Louis, have dinner with a friend
Day 3: Day trip to Fontainebleau/Loire valley, not sure which yet.
Day 4: Explore Le Marais (Place des Vosges), Walk by Louvre, Along Champs Elysees and climb Arc de Triomphe.
Day 5: Luxembourg gardens, Latin Quarter, dinner with another friend.
Day 6oulevard Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps.
Day 7: Leave Paris at midday.
I won't be visiting any museums (already visited the Louvre on my last visit). I have already been to Versailles as well. I was tossing up between the Loire Valley and Fontainebleau for our day trip, any suggestions which is better/easier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village