I will be in Paris for 5 full days in a few months time. It would be much appreciated if i could have some feedback on my proposed itinerary below (i'm not sure whether i am too ambitious or whether it will be doable).
Day 1: arrive in Paris in the afternoon. Check in to hotel, go for a walk and explore/have dinner and climb the eiffel tower (book tickets in advance for a time slot).
Day 2: Ile de la cite and Ile de saint Louis, have dinner with a friend
Day 3: Day trip to Fontainebleau/Loire valley, not sure which yet.
Day 4: Explore Le Marais (Place des Vosges), Walk by Louvre, Along Champs Elysees and climb Arc de Triomphe.
Day 5: Luxembourg gardens, Latin Quarter, dinner with another friend.
Day 6oulevard Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps.
Day 7: Leave Paris at midday.
I won't be visiting any museums (already visited the Louvre on my last visit). I have already been to Versailles as well. I was tossing up between the Loire Valley and Fontainebleau for our day trip, any suggestions which is better/easier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IWM
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 13 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Trastevere Food
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Sim Cards
- 20 Nightime Tivoli
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Amalfi Coast
- 25 Montserrat Express