I will be in Paris for 5 full days in a few months time. It would be much appreciated if i could have some feedback on my proposed itinerary below (i'm not sure whether i am too ambitious or whether it will be doable).
Day 1: arrive in Paris in the afternoon. Check in to hotel, go for a walk and explore/have dinner and climb the eiffel tower (book tickets in advance for a time slot).
Day 2: Ile de la cite and Ile de saint Louis, have dinner with a friend
Day 3: Day trip to Fontainebleau/Loire valley, not sure which yet.
Day 4: Explore Le Marais (Place des Vosges), Walk by Louvre, Along Champs Elysees and climb Arc de Triomphe.
Day 5: Luxembourg gardens, Latin Quarter, dinner with another friend.
Day 6oulevard Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps.
Day 7: Leave Paris at midday.
I won't be visiting any museums (already visited the Louvre on my last visit). I have already been to Versailles as well. I was tossing up between the Loire Valley and Fontainebleau for our day trip, any suggestions which is better/easier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris in August
- 3 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 10 Getting around London
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Wine Tasting in France
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Places to visit from Zurich
- 21 Loire Valley restaurants
- 22 Rome Water Shortage
- 23 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 24 Appenzell in December?
- 25 Driving in Italy