I will be in Paris for 5 full days in a few months time. It would be much appreciated if i could have some feedback on my proposed itinerary below (i'm not sure whether i am too ambitious or whether it will be doable).
Day 1: arrive in Paris in the afternoon. Check in to hotel, go for a walk and explore/have dinner and climb the eiffel tower (book tickets in advance for a time slot).
Day 2: Ile de la cite and Ile de saint Louis, have dinner with a friend
Day 3: Day trip to Fontainebleau/Loire valley, not sure which yet.
Day 4: Explore Le Marais (Place des Vosges), Walk by Louvre, Along Champs Elysees and climb Arc de Triomphe.
Day 5: Luxembourg gardens, Latin Quarter, dinner with another friend.
Day 6oulevard Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps.
Day 7: Leave Paris at midday.
I won't be visiting any museums (already visited the Louvre on my last visit). I have already been to Versailles as well. I was tossing up between the Loire Valley and Fontainebleau for our day trip, any suggestions which is better/easier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 2 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 3 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 4 Kayaking in Avignon
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Sintra
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?