Hello guys. Kindly help me ang making our itinerary for Paris. We have 4 days to go around Paris and visit those famous and interesting tourist spots (Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun). Also, we'll be staying in 18th arrondisement so I was thinking to start in the places near our apartment/hotel. Thank so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 9 destination wedding
- 10 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 10 Hours in Brussels
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Italy
- 19 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 20 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 21 Hotel in Venice
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending