Hello guys. Kindly help me ang making our itinerary for Paris. We have 4 days to go around Paris and visit those famous and interesting tourist spots (Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun). Also, we'll be staying in 18th arrondisement so I was thinking to start in the places near our apartment/hotel. Thank so much in advance.
- 1 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 2 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 7 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 13 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 14 Paris Ticket t+
- 15 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 19 river cruise choice
- 20 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Train Passes
- 25 Rome apartment