Hello guys. Kindly help me ang making our itinerary for Paris. We have 4 days to go around Paris and visit those famous and interesting tourist spots (Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun). Also, we'll be staying in 18th arrondisement so I was thinking to start in the places near our apartment/hotel. Thank so much in advance.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Navigo Decouverte
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery