Hello guys. Kindly help me ang making our itinerary for Paris. We have 4 days to go around Paris and visit those famous and interesting tourist spots (Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun). Also, we'll be staying in 18th arrondisement so I was thinking to start in the places near our apartment/hotel. Thank so much in advance.
- 1 Benita In Paris
- 2 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 4 Rome apartment
- 5 pier in Copenhagen
- 6 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 7 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 11 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 12 Train Passes
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 17 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 18 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 19 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 20 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 21 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 22 Climbing Snowdon
- 23 Zee Best
- 24 river cruise choice
- 25 Paros or Naxos?