This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 9 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 10 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Car Rental in Italy
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 First Trip to Europe!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?