This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
PARIS - itinerary - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 2 Central London Hotels
- 3 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 4 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 14 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 15 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Help with Madrid Location
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station