This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
PARIS - itinerary - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 4 Madrid apartments
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 7 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Timing a river cruise
- 11 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 We Need a Pact
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 16 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Honeymooning in Europe
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 American electrical gadgets