This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
PARIS - itinerary - 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 2 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 3 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 16 Gargano Promontory
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 Bologna tips
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)