This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 11 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 12 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 13 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 14 Andalucia Spain
- 15 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 16 Vigo Spain????
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 24 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 25 Christmas in Spain