This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 Le Marche, Italy
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 Ballet Bolshoi
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 fear of driving in rome!
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 European Championship
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere