This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 2 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 3 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 4 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 London with kids
- 7 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 11 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 12 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 13 Flight Cost to Athens
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 16 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 17 Public Transport information App/Website
- 18 Hotel advice
- 19 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 20 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 21 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 24 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 25 Gengenbach or Schiltach