This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 2 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 3 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 4 Provence to Nice driving
- 5 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 6 holiday problem in Budapest
- 7 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 8 When and how to book for a trip?
- 9 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 12 Sicily or Rome
- 13 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 14 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 15 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 16 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 17 Lake Como - basta!
- 18 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 19 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 20 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 21 Italy
- 22 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 23 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 24 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 25 German Train travel