This is our (family) 1st trip to the city of Paris....I do not want to rush as I am sure I will be back to explore in the future....however I need some expert advise
Do not want to climb the eiffel towel
Do not want to explore Louvre and disappointingly small Mona Lisa on such a small tour
DAY 1 FRIDAY
I shall reach Paris by 11am from a scenic train ride from switzerland....will head straight to my hotel.....lunch......I plan to do the following in the exact order:
Arc De Triomphe
Eiffel Tower (I would like to know which is the best spot to view it from? Place de Trocade?
DAY 2 SATURDAY
Lunch @ Latin Quarters
Jardin De Luxembourgh
Louvre (from outside)
Siene River Cruise (Please let me know where can I book it in advance)
DAY 3 SUNDAY
Sacre Couer Basilica
Please suggest us a few more things to explore on Sunday or in general. We have the whole Sunday to spare. We are leaving for London next day early morning.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson Printer helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 4 Scotland - We're Here!
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 9 Couscous
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 14 Naples + Walking Tour
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 16 days in France and Italy
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 One July night in Verona - help!
- 21 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 London in September
- 24 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 25 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot