We are going to Europe on our honeymoon next year, it will be our first time there. We are thinking about an itinerary along the lines of this:
5 nights Paris
After Paris, take TGV to Zurich, then travel to Chur-StMoritz.
3 nights St Moritz
St-Moritz-Tirano (Bernina Express), Tirano-Venice
2 nights Venice
5 nights Rome
We think the Bernina Express and St Moritz would be a nice way to see part of Switzerland and its famous Swiss Alps.
Any suggestions to this itinerary would be appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???