We are going to Europe on our honeymoon next year, it will be our first time there. We are thinking about an itinerary along the lines of this:
5 nights Paris
After Paris, take TGV to Zurich, then travel to Chur-StMoritz.
3 nights St Moritz
St-Moritz-Tirano (Bernina Express), Tirano-Venice
2 nights Venice
5 nights Rome
We think the Bernina Express and St Moritz would be a nice way to see part of Switzerland and its famous Swiss Alps.
Any suggestions to this itinerary would be appreciated. Thanks!
Paris-Italy via Bernina Express
- 1 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 4 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 5 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 6 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 9 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 12 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 16 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 17 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 Stop over in France
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated