I will have a stop over in Paris in the week of January 7th next year. I could use this opportunity to stay in Paris for a couple of days. Or I could just spend a night near the airport to rest and catch my next flight the next day.
I have been wondering if it would be worth it to go out in the city that time of the year considering the weather. Does the transporation service between the city to the airport operates normally in case of snow (assuming there is no severe snowstorm of course when all bets are off).
If it were mid or late December, then I could have enjoyed the Xmas lights and festivities. In January, however, I am afraid I might find a dull, empty city.
On other hand, I might find a great deal at a great hotel and afford myself a bit of Parisian luxury
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre24/7
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Madrird and Seville
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like