I will have a stop over in Paris in the week of January 7th next year. I could use this opportunity to stay in Paris for a couple of days. Or I could just spend a night near the airport to rest and catch my next flight the next day.
I have been wondering if it would be worth it to go out in the city that time of the year considering the weather. Does the transporation service between the city to the airport operates normally in case of snow (assuming there is no severe snowstorm of course when all bets are off).
If it were mid or late December, then I could have enjoyed the Xmas lights and festivities. In January, however, I am afraid I might find a dull, empty city.
On other hand, I might find a great deal at a great hotel and afford myself a bit of Parisian luxury
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight
- 2 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 18 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 21 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 22 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 25 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence