I will have a stop over in Paris in the week of January 7th next year. I could use this opportunity to stay in Paris for a couple of days. Or I could just spend a night near the airport to rest and catch my next flight the next day.
I have been wondering if it would be worth it to go out in the city that time of the year considering the weather. Does the transporation service between the city to the airport operates normally in case of snow (assuming there is no severe snowstorm of course when all bets are off).
If it were mid or late December, then I could have enjoyed the Xmas lights and festivities. In January, however, I am afraid I might find a dull, empty city.
On other hand, I might find a great deal at a great hotel and afford myself a bit of Parisian luxury
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 CANON 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 Christmas Day in Granada
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 car insurance italy
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 11 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Transylvania - June 2018
- 14 Italy Car Scam
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Krakow
- 18 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line