I will have a stop over in Paris in the week of January 7th next year. I could use this opportunity to stay in Paris for a couple of days. Or I could just spend a night near the airport to rest and catch my next flight the next day.
I have been wondering if it would be worth it to go out in the city that time of the year considering the weather. Does the transporation service between the city to the airport operates normally in case of snow (assuming there is no severe snowstorm of course when all bets are off).
If it were mid or late December, then I could have enjoyed the Xmas lights and festivities. In January, however, I am afraid I might find a dull, empty city.
On other hand, I might find a great deal at a great hotel and afford myself a bit of Parisian luxury
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Korean Messages
- 11 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France