My husband and I are taking our 20 yrs old Daughter to Paris, and We want to take her up the Eiffel Tower and on top of Notre Dame. We would like to get tickets in advance so we can sleep the lines.
What is the best way to get tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 UK Visa Help
- 7 K-Day
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 19 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings