Hello Fodorites, I am looking for your expertise. I just booked my annual trip to Paris, and for the first time I will be there in January. Any advice? Things to do or things to avoid? I am coming from the West Coast and will be going through Chicago both ways so I am aware there may be weather issues. Is there anything beyond that that I should look for? I will probably take ShuttleInter to the city as I did last March...are they still doing a good job? I have not been on this site for quite some time so I am looking for any recent finds you all might have to offer. Thanks so much in advance.
Paris in January
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 9 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 10 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 11 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 Sardinia in July
- 14 Foggia Day Trip
- 15 Barcelona to Positano
- 16 15 days in Central Europe
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 24 Suggestions for France Italy
- 25 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?