My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 2 Bilboa to Madrid
- 3 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 4 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 5 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 6 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 7 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 8 Way of St. James
- 9 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Norway in November
- 12 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 13 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 14 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 15 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 16 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 17 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 18 Weight-dimini
- 19 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 20 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 21 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 22 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!