My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Canal du Midi
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!