My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 7 Places to stop/stay?
- 8 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 11 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 TSA Precheck
- 14 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 15 Where in Greece
- 16 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 17 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Couscous
- 21 Help me make this possible!
- 22 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 23 Italian lake cruise
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood