My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Paris in February - 6 Days with a 4 Month Old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part