My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 5 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 6 Spain Trip Report
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old