My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Paris in February - 6 Days with a 4 Month Old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 11 London visit
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 19 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 best time to book accommodation