My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Paris in February - 6 Days with a 4 Month Old
- 1 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 2 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 2 Week European Itinerary
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 18 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 19 Car in Prague
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Istanbul hotels
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris