My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Sicily help
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Cork questions
- 14 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 Italy Vacation
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 24 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 25 Germany or Sweden