My wife and I are headed back to Europe (see our Trip Reports of London and Rome from 2012) in February 2014. We will be there for six full days from the 15th (landing in the AM) until the 21st (departing in the AM). This trip is different as it is our first with our newborn boy who will be a bit over 4 months when we travel.
My plan right now is to stay at the Park Hyatt Vendome although I am currently "fighting" with them to honor their website (and two phone confirmations) which says a crib can be used in a Park Queen (booking on points through Gold Passport). If anyone has any advice on how to best deal with Hyatt, I would appreciate it.
Other than that, we're looking for any advice for six days in Paris. Any links to trip reports with small children in Paris would be great.
Here are our basics:
-Late 20's with a 4 month old baby
-Prefer to eat cheaply but are happy to splurge a few times for a great meal
-Enjoy people watching
-Enjoy history/old buildings/small European streets
-Speak no French
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?