I've only been to Paris once, and then the trip was very brief. However; I will be going back the week of my birthday (starting Sept 4, 2012) and would like to know if it would be OK to wear a white dress to dinner?
Hopefully this post doesn't seem too silly, but I really really would like to know if I'd look out of place BEFORE I splurge on this dress that I saw.
Also, can anyone give me an estimated outlook on what the weather would be looking like around this time? (My first time there...was in the month of February...so it was pretty cold)
any advice would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐경마＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소♀라이브바카라
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 15 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination