I've only been to Paris once, and then the trip was very brief. However; I will be going back the week of my birthday (starting Sept 4, 2012) and would like to know if it would be OK to wear a white dress to dinner?
Hopefully this post doesn't seem too silly, but I really really would like to know if I'd look out of place BEFORE I splurge on this dress that I saw.
Also, can anyone give me an estimated outlook on what the weather would be looking like around this time? (My first time there...was in the month of February...so it was pretty cold)
any advice would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 PANDA 24*7
- 2 Assits: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 PANDA 24*7
- 3 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 4 Need hotel in Athens
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 Train / Calabria
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 25 IWM