I've only been to Paris once, and then the trip was very brief. However; I will be going back the week of my birthday (starting Sept 4, 2012) and would like to know if it would be OK to wear a white dress to dinner?
Hopefully this post doesn't seem too silly, but I really really would like to know if I'd look out of place BEFORE I splurge on this dress that I saw.
Also, can anyone give me an estimated outlook on what the weather would be looking like around this time? (My first time there...was in the month of February...so it was pretty cold)
any advice would be appreciated...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 4 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 5 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Night Bus?
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 24 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 25 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal