My family (2A and 3C aged 13,11 and 6 yrs) will be visiting Paris after a week in London in Dec 2014. Here is my proposed itinerary
Dec 5 (Fri) - arrive fr London
Dec 6 (Sat) - Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe - Champs Elysee
Dec 7 (Sun)- Catacombs, shopping (?) or Centre Pompidou
Dec 8 (Mon) - Lourve, Tulleries,
Dec 9 (Tue)- Montmarte/Sacre Couer
Dec 10 (Wed) Paris - Notre Dame - transfer to Disneyland Paris
Dec 11 (Thu) - Disneyland
Dec 12 (Fri) - Walk Disney Studios
Dec 13 (Sat) - La Vallee Village
Dec 14 (Sun) - Paris - Singapore (11 am flight from CDG)
Would welcome comments on:
1) Hotel - thinking of either staying in a rental at Concorde (http://www.parisvacationapartments.com/our-apartments/three-bedroom/concorde-chic-three-bedroom/) or a hotel (http://www.hotel-gramont-opera.com) Is either location better than the other for first timers? Of course the apartment comes with some benefits (more space / kitchen / laundry) but costs about 400 euro more..)
2) The apartment rental is actually charging by the week although my itinerary is actually based in paris city for only 5 nights. Anyone has thoughts about commuting to Disney (twice?) or moving to the Disney area (as per my plan above?)
Any other comments are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains