My family (2A and 3C aged 13,11 and 6 yrs) will be visiting Paris after a week in London in Dec 2014. Here is my proposed itinerary
Dec 5 (Fri) - arrive fr London
Dec 6 (Sat) - Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe - Champs Elysee
Dec 7 (Sun)- Catacombs, shopping (?) or Centre Pompidou
Dec 8 (Mon) - Lourve, Tulleries,
Dec 9 (Tue)- Montmarte/Sacre Couer
Dec 10 (Wed) Paris - Notre Dame - transfer to Disneyland Paris
Dec 11 (Thu) - Disneyland
Dec 12 (Fri) - Walk Disney Studios
Dec 13 (Sat) - La Vallee Village
Dec 14 (Sun) - Paris - Singapore (11 am flight from CDG)
Would welcome comments on:
1) Hotel - thinking of either staying in a rental at Concorde (http://www.parisvacationapartments.com/our-apartments/three-bedroom/concorde-chic-three-bedroom/) or a hotel (http://www.hotel-gramont-opera.com) Is either location better than the other for first timers? Of course the apartment comes with some benefits (more space / kitchen / laundry) but costs about 400 euro more..)
2) The apartment rental is actually charging by the week although my itinerary is actually based in paris city for only 5 nights. Anyone has thoughts about commuting to Disney (twice?) or moving to the Disney area (as per my plan above?)
Any other comments are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 8 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 9 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 14 Holiday in Austria
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Rue des Rosiers
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 21 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris