My family (2A and 3C aged 13,11 and 6 yrs) will be visiting Paris after a week in London in Dec 2014. Here is my proposed itinerary
Dec 5 (Fri) - arrive fr London
Dec 6 (Sat) - Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe - Champs Elysee
Dec 7 (Sun)- Catacombs, shopping (?) or Centre Pompidou
Dec 8 (Mon) - Lourve, Tulleries,
Dec 9 (Tue)- Montmarte/Sacre Couer
Dec 10 (Wed) Paris - Notre Dame - transfer to Disneyland Paris
Dec 11 (Thu) - Disneyland
Dec 12 (Fri) - Walk Disney Studios
Dec 13 (Sat) - La Vallee Village
Dec 14 (Sun) - Paris - Singapore (11 am flight from CDG)
Would welcome comments on:
1) Hotel - thinking of either staying in a rental at Concorde (http://www.parisvacationapartments.com/our-apartments/three-bedroom/concorde-chic-three-bedroom/) or a hotel (http://www.hotel-gramont-opera.com) Is either location better than the other for first timers? Of course the apartment comes with some benefits (more space / kitchen / laundry) but costs about 400 euro more..)
2) The apartment rental is actually charging by the week although my itinerary is actually based in paris city for only 5 nights. Anyone has thoughts about commuting to Disney (twice?) or moving to the Disney area (as per my plan above?)
Any other comments are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 2 Rome to Venice
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 November in Rome
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Christmas markets
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 22 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 23 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 24 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 25 Rome -- The next time around