My family (2A and 3C aged 13,11 and 6 yrs) will be visiting Paris after a week in London in Dec 2014. Here is my proposed itinerary
Dec 5 (Fri) - arrive fr London
Dec 6 (Sat) - Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe - Champs Elysee
Dec 7 (Sun)- Catacombs, shopping (?) or Centre Pompidou
Dec 8 (Mon) - Lourve, Tulleries,
Dec 9 (Tue)- Montmarte/Sacre Couer
Dec 10 (Wed) Paris - Notre Dame - transfer to Disneyland Paris
Dec 11 (Thu) - Disneyland
Dec 12 (Fri) - Walk Disney Studios
Dec 13 (Sat) - La Vallee Village
Dec 14 (Sun) - Paris - Singapore (11 am flight from CDG)
Would welcome comments on:
1) Hotel - thinking of either staying in a rental at Concorde (http://www.parisvacationapartments.com/our-apartments/three-bedroom/concorde-chic-three-bedroom/) or a hotel (http://www.hotel-gramont-opera.com) Is either location better than the other for first timers? Of course the apartment comes with some benefits (more space / kitchen / laundry) but costs about 400 euro more..)
2) The apartment rental is actually charging by the week although my itinerary is actually based in paris city for only 5 nights. Anyone has thoughts about commuting to Disney (twice?) or moving to the Disney area (as per my plan above?)
Any other comments are most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 3 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 4 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 5 One in Paris ... help
- 6 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 7 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 10 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 14 Seville Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 22 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 23 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 24 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 25 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?