I am on a business trip to Paris Tentative 18/Oct Arrival and 22/Oct depart, 18/Oct being Saturday, could manage to take out that day for Paris Sight seeing. Can any one guide me how do I plan ? If you say Paris, two thing come to my mind 1) Eiffel Tower 2) Mona Lisa. No Doubt, Every Part of Europe is beautiful . Pls. guide. Also do guide me the night life, as i should be bit free in evening by 7.00-7.30pm, wanted to make best of whatever time i have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Alitala
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Travel in Europe
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21