I am on a business trip to Paris Tentative 18/Oct Arrival and 22/Oct depart, 18/Oct being Saturday, could manage to take out that day for Paris Sight seeing. Can any one guide me how do I plan ? If you say Paris, two thing come to my mind 1) Eiffel Tower 2) Mona Lisa. No Doubt, Every Part of Europe is beautiful . Pls. guide. Also do guide me the night life, as i should be bit free in evening by 7.00-7.30pm, wanted to make best of whatever time i have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 카지노게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 카지노사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 카지노싸이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 http://supplementlab.org/muscle-x-tst-1700/
- 6 마카오카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 인터넷카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 8 라이브카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 First time in London
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 scotland
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Ischia