It has been mentioned many times in this forum that you can find a great hotel in the latin quarter for under $100 per night. Now that I am looking I can't find anything in that area for under 100. Can anyone tell me where I should be looking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선바카라이기는법
- 2 아시안카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】로얄카지노블랙잭
- 3 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선카지노주식
- 4 온라인카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】삼성동카지노
- 5 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Bus Strike
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 London best location
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 15 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 16 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 17 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 18 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Paris doctor house calls
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?