It has been mentioned many times in this forum that you can find a great hotel in the latin quarter for under $100 per night. Now that I am looking I can't find anything in that area for under 100. Can anyone tell me where I should be looking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 8 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 9 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 10 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 11 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 15 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 16 15 days trip to Europe
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 European Travel in March
- 24 Scotland Highlands Help
- 25 Changing planes in Frankfurt