It has been mentioned many times in this forum that you can find a great hotel in the latin quarter for under $100 per night. Now that I am looking I can't find anything in that area for under 100. Can anyone tell me where I should be looking.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 4 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 10 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 11 Russia in two weeks in December
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Norway Honeymoon
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Schengen Rule
- 17 Quizz !
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)