It has been mentioned many times in this forum that you can find a great hotel in the latin quarter for under $100 per night. Now that I am looking I can't find anything in that area for under 100. Can anyone tell me where I should be looking.
Paris Hotels under $100
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 2 flea markets in France
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 Madrid apartments
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Timing a river cruise
- 12 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 We Need a Pact
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 17 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 18 Tipping in Greece
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Honeymooning in Europe
- 21 Southern France
- 22 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 Small group for Colosseum