We are looking for a hotel in Paris that is modern, a bit of luxury, budget 300-400 Euros, for the second week of July. We like a suite (king bed w sofa/sitting area).
There are literally hundreds of hotels in Paris, it is overwelming. I am narrowing it down to two areas, Rue Cler and Trocadero.
What do you all think of the Trocardero area? Are there nice restaurants there? A neighborhood/local feel?
We dont plan to do anything too touristy, as we have been twice before and this time we will have our little boy (age 4) with us, except for the Eiffel Tower and Luxembourg Gardens. We would like easy access to fine restaurants and open air markets.
Hotels we like are like the Pullman, but read somewhere here that the area is not very centralized and nothing else but the ET.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 4 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 5 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 19 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 22 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 23 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 4 days in france w 4 kids