We are looking for a hotel in Paris that is modern, a bit of luxury, budget 300-400 Euros, for the second week of July. We like a suite (king bed w sofa/sitting area).
There are literally hundreds of hotels in Paris, it is overwelming. I am narrowing it down to two areas, Rue Cler and Trocadero.
What do you all think of the Trocardero area? Are there nice restaurants there? A neighborhood/local feel?
We dont plan to do anything too touristy, as we have been twice before and this time we will have our little boy (age 4) with us, except for the Eiffel Tower and Luxembourg Gardens. We would like easy access to fine restaurants and open air markets.
Hotels we like are like the Pullman, but read somewhere here that the area is not very centralized and nothing else but the ET.
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 5 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 6 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Food in Positano
- 10 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 16 Emergencies in Ireland
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152