Are most beds in Paris only doubles? Like the small boutique hotels? Do you all sleep in double beds when you go? Only one? Is a bigger bed hard to get? The couple we are traveling with have asked us to book the hotel and it seems that most only have one double bed in the small room...is that the case? Don't really want to have to stay in a Hilton for a queen bed. Kind of takes the charm out of it. Thoughts, experiences?
Paris, hotels, only double beds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 4-6 weeks
- 8 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Venice Banning Fodors
- 15 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 18 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Zurich to Basel transfer