Are most beds in Paris only doubles? Like the small boutique hotels? Do you all sleep in double beds when you go? Only one? Is a bigger bed hard to get? The couple we are traveling with have asked us to book the hotel and it seems that most only have one double bed in the small room...is that the case? Don't really want to have to stay in a Hilton for a queen bed. Kind of takes the charm out of it. Thoughts, experiences?
Paris, hotels, only double beds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Budapest
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?