Are most beds in Paris only doubles? Like the small boutique hotels? Do you all sleep in double beds when you go? Only one? Is a bigger bed hard to get? The couple we are traveling with have asked us to book the hotel and it seems that most only have one double bed in the small room...is that the case? Don't really want to have to stay in a Hilton for a queen bed. Kind of takes the charm out of it. Thoughts, experiences?
Paris, hotels, only double beds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 16 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 20 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 21 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Ireland driving vacation